The Fuse is supported by SAFE and the Electrification Coalition and their respective initiatives. We are currently seeking new content for publication:
- Shorter-form pieces in the forms of op-eds, issue briefs, and Q&A (500-1000 words)
- Topics will encompass a broad range of energy, supply chains, and transportation issues with an emphasis on the electrification transition.
To reflect newer SAFE initiatives and programs, we are also seeking content on:
- Critical minerals extraction and processing
- Semiconductor supply chains
- Aluminum production
- Data and transparency standards
- Freight transport
- Geopolitics around energy and supply chains
- Transatlantic energy security and cooperation
- Automated vehicle technology
- Transportation electrification
- The auto and mobility industry writ large
- Sustainable transport
- Shared mobility and micromobility
- The viewpoints and recommendations expressed in the articles will represent the authors and their organizations, but the content should broadly reflect SAFE’s mission and priorities.
- Content from SAFE/EC partners should be issue-based and policy-driven rather than promoting any one company or product.
- Visually compelling photos and images are welcome but always use Creative Commons and other copyright-safe sources.
- All references and sources must be linked in-text.
- Contributors should expect some editing to reflect the site’s format and tone
- Authors will be given a 50-word bio at the bottom of your guest post in which you may include one (1) link back to your website.
- SAFE reserves the right to deny an article publication.
- Submissions should be in a Word document and emailed to email@example.com with the subject line: “Fuse Submission.”